Warranty & repairs
Customer serviceShipping & delivery
Warranty & repairs
Accessories & parts
Shop & order
Manuals & downloads
My product is broken, what now?
Of course, it is possible that your product no longer works like it should. We are happy to help you with a solution:
Step 1: can you solve the problem yourself?
Perhaps it is a problem that can be solved by other usage or different settings. Always look first at the frequently asked questions or in the manual of the product; perhaps that you can already solve the problem. You can find this information on the product page within our website. This page can be found by entering the article number or the product name at the top of the search bar ór by navigating to the right product via the main menu.
Step 2: Check if you meet the warranty conditions
In order for your product to be repaired free of charge (excluding delivery costs), your product must meet the warranty conditions.
By this warranty, we guarantee the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of delivery and for the period specified in the particulars we provide on our website of the relevant product. The standard warranty on our products is 2yr. Parts and accessories come with a 30-day warranty.
Please keep your receipt at all times. Should you need to use your warranty we will need your receipt to verify the information you have supplied to us is correct. The inability to produce a valid receipt may invalidate your warranty.
If within the warranty period the product is determined to be defective under proper use by reason of defect in materials or workmanship we will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at our discretion) replace the products or its defective parts, subject to the terms and limitations below.
View the warranty conditions below:
- The warranty is valid if the product has been used according to the instructions given in the user manual and for the purpose it is intended for.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of repair and/or exchange of the product under warranty.
- Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- Our warranty covers only manufacturing defects. This does not include glass accessories and accessories such as batteries and lamps etc.
- Warranty services will only be provided if the product was bought from an authorised retailer or direct form ourselves, and there is a valid receipt or proof of purchase in respect of the product showing the date of the purchase.
Exclusions. This warranty does not cover:
- repair or replacement of parts required due to wear and tear;
- damage, defects or changes to the product as a result of:
- accident or neglect;
- wilful damage;
- failure to store the product in accordance with the instructions provided;
- failure to care for, or maintain, the product in accordance with the instructions provided;
- excessive heat, power surges, excess or incorrect power supply or input voltage, or use of the product in abnormal working conditions;
- alteration, repair or attempted repair of the product by anyone who is not one of our authorised repairers.
- Misuse, including failure to install or use the product for its normal purpose, or in accordance with the instructions provided;
- In case of a repair of a household product that is used in a commercial environment;
- When a repair is due to incorrect installation in your home;
- With repairs of parts from which the serial number has been removed;
- Where any additional equipment, not supplied or advised by Smartwares S&L Ltd, causes problems and / or damage to the product.
Step 3: This is how you do a return request
In the event of a fault occurring, you should call our Customer Services Helpline on +44 0345 230 1231. We will discuss with you the nature of the fault. You may be asked to return the product to us. We will provide you with instructions to help you in doing this if you have a valid claim under this guarantee. Alternatively, we might send you a replacement product, or part for the product, by courier or post and ask that you safely dispose of the defective product, or part of the product.
If you meet the conditions and want to be considered for a repair or return, you can submit a request to us. You can do this by starting the return request on this page (after logging in).
Do you still do not have an account or still not logged in? Please create your own account or log in here. After loggin in you need to click on 'my account' on the top right of the page. Next, you click on 'my return orders'. Start the return request and click on 'submit request' at the end of the process. Our customer service department strives to respond within 2 working days by e-mail.
We review your repair request and take it into consideration. If your product meets the warranty conditions, we will ensure that you receive a product that works correctly. That's a promise!
How long is the warranty for my product?
My product is broken. What can I do?
Do I have to pay for the repair of my product?
How do I have to return my product?
How long does it take until I receive my repaired product?
When is the warranty not valid?
Didn't find your answer?
Questions about our webshop or our products?
Call: 0345 230 1231 (business hours)
Questions about ordering our products or our service?
Call: 0345 230 1231 (business hours)