2. Our details
- This website is operated by Smartwares Safety & Lighting Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00463293 and have our registered office and main trading address at First Floor, No.1 The Courtyard, Buntsford Drive, Bromsgrove, B60 3DJ. Our VAT number is 276 9992 78.
- To contact us, telephone our customer service line on 0345 2301231 .
3. Other terms that may apply to you
- Our Privacy and Cookie policies.
- If you purchase goods from our site our Terms and Conditions of Sale of our products will apply to the sale.
4. Licence to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
5. Acceptable use
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
6. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact 0345 2301231.
- The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” – not a contractual offer.
- We endeavour to ensure that prices and any applicable discounts or other offers are stated accurately on our website. Occasionally errors may arise, and we reserve the right in such circumstances to refuse any order for a Product where the purchase has been based upon an incorrectly stated price or assumes a discount or other offer which has expired at the time of the making of the order.
- The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We will ask you to agree to our Terms and Conditions each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
8. Product reviews
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your reviews in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your reviews must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law and in any jurisdiction).
- Your reviews (and their publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Your reviews must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
- You must not submit any reviews to the website that are or have ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any reviews submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
9. How we may use your personal information
- We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy and Cookie policies.
10. Limited warranties
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our site.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising because of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- If you are a business user, please note that, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss arising from your failure to keep these details confidential.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
19. Exclusion of third party rights
20. Entire agreement
21. Law and jurisdiction
22. Our trademarks are registered
- We own and use various trademarks registered by or licensed to this company. You are not permitted to use them without our written approval.